The importance of transaction signing to banks
Protecting customer accounts, both consumer and business, is a top priority for financial institutions everywhere, especially in light of the security risks attendant on online and mobile banking. The global nature of today’s financial world has also led many banks to offer international banking services to multinational corporations and consumers, which has complicated their ability to provide security. As a result, many financial institutions, and even governments, are turning to transaction signing as a powerful, advanced means of boosting security. Here’s what you need to know about this important new approach to keeping banking customers’ accounts in safe hands: yours.
Full whitepaper available
- Kan authenticatie veilig en consument vriendelijk?
- ITDS weer 'Social Agency of the Year'
- How are Europe’s PSD2 plans going?
- PSD-2: Dreiging of kans?
- Digitale incassostrategie en klantbehoud
- Visa opent innovatie centrum in Londen
- Customer DX: Smartphone cruciaal
- Bankiers: Als de robot persoonlijk wordt ...